The AROC Malaysia is a Club registered with the Registrar of Society, Malaysia. It is a social and enthusiast club for Alfa Romeo Owners and other motoring enthusiast that share the passion, sportmanship and interest in motor car racing, charity work, motoring travels and family based social activities centering around the Alfa Romeo marque.
To become a member, you must own an Alfa Romeo of any model, classic or modern.
- Download and fill in the membership form.
- Submit the completed application form to email@example.com (attach your photo if possible). You will then be contacted by a committee member. Payment of RM120 annual fees and RM80 registration fees are payable. Payment can be banked-in (bank-in details will be provided by email) or collected by a committee member. It is preferred that you pay by cheque. Cheques should be made out to "Kelab Pemilik Alfa Romeo Malaysia".
- Alternatively, you could submit the completed application form together with payment personally to any of the attending committee members at any upcoming event, or Teh Tarik Session (held every 1st Friday of the month). Stay tuned to our "Events & Gathering" thread in the forum to find out what the Club has planned.
- If you are located outside the Klang Valley, you could mail the completed application form with payment (cheque preferred) to our registered address as follows;
Kelab Pemilik Alfa Romeo Malaysia
(Reg No: 5245/93/sel)
C/O: Perunding Arcareka Sdn Bhd
34B, Jalan USJ 10/1B
47620 UEP Subang Jaya
- We have representatives in Penang (Northern region) and Kuantan (East Coast region) which you may liaise with. Contact details of the said representatives available on request.
If you have any questions, please email the administrator.